The first ever Android powered smartphone was released exactly ten years ago. Yes, so much time has passed since the HTC Dream was released for the consumers and from that day, the Android community has progressed ever since. There are thousands of Android smartphones out there that have been released till date and every year, more than 40 brands release around 60-80 smartphone models. These smartphones belong to different price brackets and in this way, more and more consumers get to lay their hands on them and get a taste of the Android ecosystem. One of the best thing about Android devices is that they are entirely open sourced. That is, the Android OS can be modified, modded and customized like no other mobile operating system can. But, in order to get it modified and modded, the user needs to become a Superuser, hence the device needs to be rooted. A well-known app that can root your device is Root Master for Android.
The only catch over here is that rooting is not a walk in the park. It requires some files to be loaded onto the device way before the Android operating system gets loaded, and the device to be connected to an external computer system in order to get it ‘flashed’. Thus, not everybody can perform this task smoothly and every year, thousands of people break their Android smartphones and tablets just because of a failed rooting attempt. But what can be done? Should we spend money and get it done by some tech guy? Well, you can do that, but again, handling in your device to some other computer geek is not such a safe bet (with all that valuable data and information at stake). Fear not, because with the help of Root Master installed on your device, you can easily root any Android device in less than ten minutes. You can download Root Master APK file online for free.
About Root Master-
As the name suggests, Root Master app is an Android app with which you can easily root your Android device with just a touch. It is compatible with Android powered smartphones and tablets and it is a lot safer than the trivial methods of rooting and flashing the devices. You can use the Root Master app for easily rooting your smartphones or tablets (Samsung, LG, Motorola, Huawei, HTC, Sony and hundreds of other brands) with just a tap of a screen. The app was released when there was a big rise in the number of Android tweakers and developers. It is an intelligent app that does most of the rooting work for you. All you have to do is to download Root Master APK file and install it on your device. Start the app and let it do the rest of the work for you.
Root Master app is completely safe to use and it takes up negligible space on your Android device. It has been in use for more than five years now, and till date, there have been no news of phones or tablets getting damaged or hacked because of Root Master app. Instead, the app has received a lot of positive feedback by millions of users. Root Master is a tried and tested app that has withstood the blows of thousands of critics over time, and has emerged victorious every time. You can download Root Master APK file on your Android device (smartphone or tablet) and after that you will be able to effortlessly root your device.
What is Rooting?
In Android, rooting refers to the process by which the users (smartphones and tablets) attain a root-access or privileged control over their device. Rooting is a great way to get the Superuser access on an Android device and with the help of rooting a user gets full control over his/her device (that is why rooting often violates a device’s warranty). Once a device gets rooted, a user can access almost everything associated with the device. He can access the internal log files, change the configuration files, and add an entirely new kernel to the operating system. Sometimes, rooting is compared to cracking or jailbreaking (Windows and iOS devices), but all the three differ greatly. Rooting is a complex process and should be carried out at one’s own expense and understanding. But this complex task has been simplified with the help of Root Master app, the all-in-one rooting app for Android. With the help of Root Master app, you can easily root any Android smartphone and tablet with just a few touches. No need to connect your device to the computer anymore. Simply download and install the Root Master app and root your device effortlessly.
Features of Root Master-
Root Master app has a lot of great features that make it likeable and usable everywhere. There are over 4 million downloads done so far and the app is used by thousands on a daily basis. The app is very small in size (barely 1 MB in size), so it does not affect the storage space on your Android device. It has received a lot of positive feedback and has been rated 4.4 out of 5. That mentioned, here are some of the features of Root Master-
- Root Master provides a speed bump to the processing power of the Android device’s CPU. It does all the RAM and GPU testing automatically and with that, it provides a better control of the device and this helps in easy and hassle free rooting and carrying out other performance related tasks. With the help of this boost, you can play all the demanding video games and run all the heavy apps on your device smoothly.
- There is a battery booster included in the package that (as it already sound like) provides an improved battery life. This battery saver lowers the CPU and GPU power and kills all the unnecessary background apps and thus provides a better and longer battery life. Not only does it provide an increased battery life, but it also cleans up the memory, thereby freeing the RAM.
- It makes sure that all the unnecessary apps on the device are dealt with and all the important apps get enough power to keep the device smooth and prevent useless crashes. It is entirely safe and in case of any mishap, the app automatically restores all device to an earlier (safe) state.
- Root Master app works for both, rooted as well as non-rooted devices. For rooted devices, it provides all the aforementioned features and plenty of others as well that make the user experience great and enjoyable. For the users who do not have a rooted device, Root Master app roots the device in no time. Those of you who have an already rooted device, you will have to provide it the Superuser access, doing which will enable you to tweak around your device with the help of Root Master.
- Once you get the Superuser access (or, once your device gets rooted), you will be able to access all the sub-directories and all the ‘root’ files on your device. Apart from that, you will be able to install and uninstall all the system apps like – camera, calendar, calculator and clock. Once you have the root access, you can install new apps that will enhance your user experience.
- There is also an included feature here that allows you to un-root your already rooted device. You can un-root your device in-case you wish to retain the warranty. Rooting and un-rooting your Android smartphone or tablet is a very easy task with the help of Root Master app.
- There are over a thousand functions that can be performed with the help of Root Master. Be it rooting your device, speeding up the performance on your device, un-rooting your device, using it as a battery saver, and even tweaking your root files with the help of Root Master, hundreds of tasks can be performed with the help of this app.
- Apart from all that, Root Master app is free from viruses, malwares and spywares. Millions of people rely on this app for their rooting needs and thus, it is a tried and tested app. This app is absolutely free from malicious content and free from spoofing items. All you have to do is to download and install Root Master APK file online, and it will do the rest for you.
How to Install Root Master on Android?
After you have downloaded the Root Master APK file on your Android device, it will get saved in the Downloads directory. After that, do the following steps in order to install it-
- On your device, go to Settings > Security Settings.
- Over there, you have to enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Using a file manager, go to the location where the Root Master APK file is located and open it. Tap on Install and the installation will commence.
- After the installation gets completed you are free to root your Android device with the help of Root Master.
Also Check : Download 9Apps | Download TutuApp